Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Official Video: OneRepublic - Secrets


I really like this song, but as I said in with Alicia Keys, I really would like to see OneRepublic switch it up. They gained a huge hip-hop following after working with Timbaland on their debut album, so it would only be natural for them to work with more hip-hop artist, right? Lead singer, Ryan Tedder, insists that he doesn't sample himself, but I would beg to differ. All of his music production has such a similar sound. I had to listen to the chorus several times because I swear I can sing the lyrics to Leona Lewis' "Better In Time", also written and produced by Tedder, to the same tune. Funny thing is that I really don't listen to Leona so much lol. Either way, this is the second single from OneRepublic's forthcoming album "Waking Up", due out in stores November 17, 2009.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.