Friday, October 9, 2009

Major News!!! N.E.R.D Adds A Fourth Member!!!


Just got word that NERD added a fourth member to the band! And its a chick! Her name is Rhea. According to Vibe.com, Rhea auditioned for NERD via Skype. Her rendition of “His Eye Is On The Sparrow” impressed the band. “It was just a really good time,” she recalled. “When I came in there and I met them and they heard me sing, I think they decided it was the right fit.” NERD are now prepping to release a new album “Instant Gratification” which is expected to be released in 2010. As for this year, they will be supporting Jay-Z for his upcoming “Blueprint 3” tour along with Wale and J. Cole. I might be a bit flabbergasted right now, but I know that I really cant wait for the album to come out next year. This comes as a surprise because they usually take three to four years off in between albums. Follow the jump for more pics.



Click the pic[s] for a larger view.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.