Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kelly Clarkson 'Already Gone'


So I'm sure you've all heard how upset Kelly Clarkson is over her newest song "Already Gone". It seems that Ryan Tedder, lead singer of OneRepublic, gave Beyonce a very similar track that she turned into her song "Halo". “No one’s gonna be sittin’ at home, thinkin’ ‘Man, Ryan Tedder gave BeyoncĂ© and Kelly the same track to write to,’ ” Kelly says. “No, they’re just gonna be sayin’ I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said, ‘I don’t understand. Why would you do that?’ “ I have one question for Kelly: do you not listen to the radio or watch music videos? Evidently she would have heard Beyonce's version by now. Even though you got jipped, be glad. Now you're back in the spotlight, and I'm sure everyone is interested to hear the other six songs you wrote with Tedder to see if he bit off anything else he previously created. That means more album sales!

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.