Monday, June 22, 2009

Will.I.Am Responds to Accusations of Assaulting Perez Hilton


Man, Twitter was the jump off last night! I promise so much shit was happening. Perez Hilton was going off about how he was assaulted by Will.I.Am, which makes no sense because he was using his twitter to ask for help [why not just cal the police?]. Peep the following tweets sent by Perez last night.
• PerezHilton: I’m in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.
• PerezHilton: I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.
• PerezHilton: Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

According to his Twitter page, Hilton used a Sidekick (mobile phone) to send his tweets. Hours later, Will.I.am created a twitter account of his own to respond to Hilton’s accusations.

Not only this, but a certain cast member of College Hill past had his twitter hacked and nude pics of himself leaked on the site. I'm not gonna say who because it was way too much foolishness. All I have to say is PLEASE dont ever use the net to send nude pictures of yourself. In fact, don't take nude pictures of yourself at all. Too many people have had their security compromised. Also, don't let anyone have access to your email or any account you create on the net! We need to start being smart about how we handle ourselves on the net.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.