Monday, June 22, 2009

Oh God! Perez Hilton Has Responded to Wil.I.Am


DRAMA QUEEN! "I like writing about other people's drama, I don't like drama in my own life!" WTF???? I think I'm gonna have to go with Will.I.Am on this one. If Perez got hit in the face and was bleeding, where are the bruises and or cuts? His face looks fine to me! Plus hes says the polices said that they would "try" to get there???? C'mon now! Oh, and on his Twitter he clearly states that he was assaulted by Will.I.Am and his security guard, and now hes saying that Will is a coward for not hitting him himself and that Polo [Will's manager] was the one that hit him. I think I just caught him in a lie! This mufugga is a fool! And the whole "thank you from the bottom of my heart" crying at the end is classic! A babumbling fool!
Check Will.I.Am's side of the story here.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.