Monday, January 12, 2009

Kanye to Pose Nude????!

Ok, so last week I informed you all of Kanye's appearance in the latest issue of Vibe magazine. I thought the man was just gonna give a list of his top favorite songs, but clearly I must have forgotten who I was writing about. Mr. West has yet again opened his mouth to give us more to talk about.

“I definitely feel, like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I [want to] break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture,”

West insists his striptease would make big headlines, whereas such a controversial statement by certain other stars, like Bjork, would go largely unnoticed.

He explains, “If she wanted to pose naked, you’d (public and media) be like, ‘Oh, that’s Bjork.’ But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it.”

Kanye, on behalf of the hip-hop generation [and the other generations, for that matter] please keep your cloths on. no one wants to see it. -15 cool points.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.