Monday, July 14, 2008

Jesus Camp


I know I'm a little late on this one, but I just saw this film a minute ago, and I am slightly disturbed. I'm not one to bash anyone's beliefs, but these people had kids praying to a cardboard cut out of George Bush! Really????! And they wonder why people view them as fanatics. This is just a reminder of how people have taken God out of context and use IT as a propeller for nonsense. They think they can use God to control the government? How unconstitutional is that?! Isn't that the reason the first European settlers left Europe? This country is founded upon the belief that all citizens have the right to their own religious beliefs. Whatever you choose to believe God is is your choice, and your right. To watch this film in its entirety click here. For, what I think, is the truth, watch the Zeitgeist movie here.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.