Monday, October 5, 2009

Usher - "Papers" [Tameka Foster Dis]


Oooooo WEEEEEEEE!!!!! Ushers newest single "Papers" might be the most vindictive song of 2009. I mean, JEEZ! This man puts all his divorce business on blast. He sings, “For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world/ ’Cause you were my girl, girl, girl/ I done damn near lost my mama!” LMAO! Who actually though this would last??? Ya boy Usher should have listened to his mom from jump. She knew Tameka was no good lol. I blame her for the suck ass music on Usher's album "Here I Stand"! Follow the jump to hear it.


Usher is planning to release a new album on December 8, 2009 titled Raymond vs. Raymond. Due to the divorce, the new album is expected to follow in Usher's Confessions album's footsteps.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.