Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ciara, Ummmm.....You've Changed Babe....


Dear Ciara,
You've changed. And when I say "changed" I'm not talking about style of music or cloths, I'm taking about you, the physical you. I think you know what I'm talking about. Its been bugging me for a minute now, and I've had questions. How could you...... when did you......? In the past you denied it, but the proof is in the snuggle pups. All I really can say is WOW! I had other questions too, but now that I've seen you in a leotard......ummm, yeah. Well, as long as you're happy; hopefully you'll be honest with me in the future.

Honestly amazed,
malik | alexander

ps: Fantasy Ride is really good!
Click the pic[s] for a larger view.

----------------
Now playing: Tyga - Woww

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.