Thursday, May 14, 2009

Powder Blue; I'm Really Getting In On These Movie Trailers


Several Angelenos meet on Christmas Eve through chance, tragedy and divine intervention. Swayze will play the sleazy owner of the strip club where Biel's character dances. Redmayne will portray a mortician who falls in love with her. Kristofferson will play the head of a corporate crime organization who tries to convince his former employee (Liotta) not to seek vengeance on his former co-workers. Whitaker, who also serves as a producer on the film, will play a suicidal ex-priest. Newcomer Alejandro Romero will play a transsexual prostitute who shares an unexpected bond with the priest. Sounds a lot like Crash, I know.
And for your viewing pleasure, Jesica Biel's nude scenes have been leaked!

The former gymnast is getting it! And this is ones of the reasons I had to put the parental advisory on my blog. I'll assume no ones mad at me lol.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.