Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Note to God" Jojo or Charice???




I really cant say which is better seing as how one has been mastered and one has not. It is a pretty good power ballad; nobody makes songs like this anymore. All I can say is that I know Jojo mush have DIED when she saw Charice perform this on Oprah lol. BUT, I just did some research and it looks like Jojo will be coming extra hard with her new album, "All I Want is Everything", set to be released later this year. Check this out, this chick will have production credits from Joanna Levesque, Danja, J.R. Rotem, Timbaland, Tank, Toby Gad, J. Moss, The Underdogs, DJ Toomp, Darkchild, Polow da Don, Billy Steinberg, Josh Alexander, Bryan-Michael Cox, Marsha Ambrosius, Chad Hugo, Jim Beanz, Jovan Dais, Kenna, Madd Scientist, Tony Dixon, Eric Dawkins, and J. Gatsby! Oh my shit; she ain't playing games this time! I'm already in line waiting!
Click the pic[s] for a larger view.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, i heard both versions..
although Charice version is much more difficult to sing because it requires a higher range, it is like (I will always love you - dolly vs whitney version) to take note that charice's song was produced by david foster, the same person who produced Whitney's IWALY

if you listen to charice's studio version, it is much way better that her live performance in Oprah.

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.