Friday, May 1, 2009

Is Anyone Else Looking Forward to the New Cassie Album???


Is it wrong for me to admit that this new haircut on Cassie kinda does have me extra interested in her upcoming album "Electro Love", set to be released in June? I mean, seriously, it makes me wonder..... There are all the rumors about her on-again-off-again relationship with the Didster; the on-again-off-again relationship with Ryan Leslie; the nipple rings. And now this haircut. I was doing a bit of research, and I even found that she is rumored to be working with top producers such as The Neptunes, Akon, The Clutch, Danja, and RedOne. So, we have media buzz AND top producers on deck.... you do the math! This might be a high selling, DECENT album. I so might download it when it leaks. Until then, check the leaked tracks and come to your own conclusions.






Click the pic[s] for a larger view.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.