Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Regret It, I SOOOO Regret It!!!!!!

I regret ever posting Supra shoes on my site. I don't know if it was because of me, Lil Wayne, or Lil Bow Wow [*snickers], but all this week I have seen dudes rocking Supras on campus. The shit makes me so mad, because like only four other dudes that I knew of had a pair. I don't even know what to do with my self I just wish everyone would go back to rocking Creative Recs. I would never wear those. OK, I might try to pass off a pair of their chick shoes. Those are the freshest of them all lol. BUT SERIOUSLY...... I've been on Supras for the past year and some change, and now it seems like people are catching up to the relatively exclusive brand. I just hate the fact that now I have to compete with a bunch of BET watching, mall shopping, unoriginal, non artistic, swag hackers in the shoe department. Shoes are my fashion thing. PERIOD. I don't care about having the freshest outfit. There is only so much one can do with a shirt, a pair of pants, and a fitted. Unintentionally, my footwear has always turned heads. Even back in the 90's when I was rocking Vans and Airwalks, dudes were always laughing at my shit. Every time I walked to class, dudes were yelling out "Skiiiiiiips! Malik got on skips!" And then when some lame ass rap group out of the bay comes out with a one hit wonder everybody jumps on the band wagon and starts rocking Vans in every color/pattern/etc. Of course I cant expect to be the only person in my area with a certain pair or shoes, but I hate being apart of a trend. I also don't want to be a trend setter. I want my own lane of creative expression. I want my Supras back!

2 comments:

Allen White said...

LOL i feel ya bruh i was so upset to see pleasure P rockin the red supra strapped NS in the BF #2 video and poorly at that smh

lozcast said...

Agreed!

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.