Monday, February 2, 2009

Michael Phelps Caught Smoking a Little Green lol

Michael, Michael, Michael.... Phelps was photographed smoking a little something something at the University of South Carolina in Columbia.
“I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I’m 23 years old and despite the successes I’ve had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again.”
Well, I really can't say that I care too much about this. I'm sure more than few parents will be outraged when they get a look at this pic, but the man is 23 years young. I don't condone drug use, but different people travel different paths in life. It is a good thing he took responsibility for his actions, cause a lot of youngsters out there do look up to him.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.