Friday, January 30, 2009

ABDC: This was Some Straight up Bull!


How the hell could the judges give Team Millenia the boot after this performance? Compared to the Ringmasters these guys are that shit. Hell, it was one of the best performances of the night. They have consistently given us good shows. I was really waiting for the Ringmasters to get the boot. I don't want to be a hater, but they don't dance. The tutting was the only part of their set that can be considered as dancing, and it was wack. All they did was move their hands in front of their faces, and the little leg lift at 0.38s was off. I don't think that these guys are without talent, I just don't see the dancing. Boooooooo [my new favorite word]! Check their performance below.

Real talk, I think they would make a killing at the Universoul Circus.

1 comments:

Janard Williams said...

yes for the Universoul Circus!

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.