Sunday, November 30, 2008

Purple Sticky Salvia

I don't even know how to begin to advertise this product. This sh*t has to be the weirdest, most trippy thing I have ever tried in my life. I'm not at all into drugs or anything, but I smoked this last night with some friends and completely tripped out for like five solid minutes. This sh*t was crazy. You're suppose to only take two hits and hold it in for 30 seconds each, but for some reason it took four hits for me. After the fourth my homeboy asked me if I was ok, and I said yes, because honestly I was. Then I fell back in the chair and that's when the trippy stuff started to happen. I was being carried in a bucket by a flying yellow cat down a purple wormhole, and I couldn't stop laughing. The crazy thing was that I could only see it when I closed my eyes. Five minutes later I'm on the floor under the coffee table laughing and screaming at the same time lol. Salvia is unique in that it is the only naturally occurring substance known to induce a visionary state. It can be chewed, smoked, or taken as a tincture to produce experiences ranging from uncontrollable laughter to much more intense and profoundly altered states. The duration of effects is much shorter than that of other, more well-known psychedelics; the effects of smoked salvia typically last for only a few minutes. The most commonly reported after-effects include an increased feeling of insight, an improved mood, a sense of calmness, and an increased sense of connection with nature. Salvia is not generally understood to be toxic or addictive. The worst thing about this stuff is that it hits the back of your throat like hell! The best thing about is that's its 100% legal! Click here and thank me later.

3 comments:

Allen White said...

how is something that causes Hallucinations legal.

maLik ΙΦΘ said...

it doesnt cause health issues, and the effects only last for a few minutes. due to the recent increase of users uploading videos to YouTube, a lot of people are tying to ban it in the USA [how wack is that?].

Allen White said...

i tell you all the good shit is illegal LOL

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.