Thursday, November 13, 2008

Garbage, Garbage, Garbage!!!


So last night I had the opportunity to listen to the new Beyonce / Sasha Fierce album. It is not good at all! I have to say, from front to back it is straight up garbage. I really didn't know what was going on. The Beyonce tracks were all slow country songs with acoustic guitars [very much the same as "If I were a Boy"], and the Sasha side was just terrible techno crap. There is a song on the Sasha side call "Diva". I promise to God that sh*t sounds like a female version of "A Millie". Its has a very similar beat, but instead of some dude in the background singing a millie, a millie, a millie, Beyonce [or Shasha] is in the background singing ima ima a diva, ima ima a diva. the whole time I was thinking "so now Beyonce is jockin Lil Wayne?" The song is wack. Then we have "Sweet Dreams" that leaked to the internet back in February. This album is such a waste of time. I don't know if it was particularly wack to me only because I had just finished listening to the T-Pain album [which is the sh*t], but "I Am" is straight up garbage. Honestly I think Beyonce needs to get her personality disorder together and put out some quality work.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.