Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clay Aiken Comes Out.......Forreals!

Clay Aiken appears on the cover of the latest People magazine holding his infant son, Parker Foster Aiken, with the headline: “Yes, I’m Gay."
"It was the first decision I made as a father,” Aiken told the magazine, which arrives on newsstands Friday. “I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things. I wasn’t raised that way, and I’m not going to raise a child to do that.”
Well, big effin surprise! Any man who runs around with a minature dog named Riley can't posibly be straight. And I know he knew we didnt actually believe he made love to a woman [ his son was conceived by in-vitro fertilization with friend and producer Jaymes Foster]. But anywho, I guess congratulations are in order. Its about time this man started living for himself. Now if only Omarion, Bow Wow, Chris Stokes, Raz-B, and Chinggy would do the same.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.