Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yung Berg can get it in the Ear!

Yung Berg is an up and coming rapper from Chicago. His first single was “Sexy Lady” which features R&B singer Junior. Aside from the little facts we know about this boy, it seems that he has a thing for dark women. It’s just too bad for him that it’s not too much of a good thing he had for them…

I’m kinda racist… I don’t really like dark butts too much… It’s rare that I do dark butts. Like really rare… It’s like, no darker than me. No darker than me. I love the pool test…. If you can be like ‘Yo, baby. I met you in the club. Let’s go back to my house. Jump in the pool exactly like you are.’–And you don’t come looking better wet than you were before you got in the pool then that’s not a good look. Any girls that use brown gel to lay down her baby hair is not poppin.

.....And this is the ignant shit that I'm always talking about. There are enough people in this world to hate Blacks without us hating ourselves. No offense to anyone, but to be proud of being light skinned, is to be proud to be partially white. Thats like saying "ha ha, someone in my family got rapped by a slave owner!" After all we've been through, its very sad that many people hold on to this lame ideology that light skinned is better than dark skinned. And just for everyone's information, any person of African heritage should know that their ancestors whould be shamed to know that anyone of their leniage would ever be born with light skinned. They called it sasso-burro. Yung Berg can get it in the ear! Reading is fundamental; black is beautiful.

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.