Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whitney Houston ft. Akon "Like I Never Left"




Well, well, well! Looky, looky, looky! So the comeback rumors were true. The following is a possible track list from her forthcoming album scheduled for release November 10.

· Hate - Produced By Ryan Tedder

· Close To You - Produced By Stargate

· Independent - Produced By Akon

· Foolish In Love - Produced By Will.I.Am

· Walk Away - Produced By Jermaine Dupri

· I Loved You - Produced By Mark Ronson

· Undefeated - Produced By Timbaland

· Forever - Produced By Sean Garrett

· Make Love To You (Featuring The-Dream) - Produced By The-Dream

· Like I Never Left (Featuring Akon)- Produced By Akon

· If - Produced By T-Pain

· Identity - Produced By Darkchild

· Strength I Had - Produced By Diane Warren

· When I Saw You - Produced By Ne-Yo

· I Look To You- Produced By R. Kelly

· Hate (Remix) (Featuring Lil Wayne) - Produced By Pollow Da Don

· Crying For You - Produced By Diane Warren

0 comments:

Playboy 120x60 logo Napster, LLC Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.